Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.160 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,100 (997 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)