Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.359 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,576 (6,414 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)