Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.014 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,323 (1,465 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (18 minutes ago)