Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10379 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,237 (CH$667,062) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)