Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05483 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 114% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,803 (488,881 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)