Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05791 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,474 (1,873,297 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)