Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,973 (﷼ 22,159,014) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)