Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,111 (﷼ 18,554,787) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)