Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19276 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,271 (177,787 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)