Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.374 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 96% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,529 (Dinar 2,107) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)