Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 173% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,102 (₩586,646) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)