Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 194% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,788 (₩2,877,360) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)