Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06333 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 167% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,654 (₩3,957,689) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)