Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06405 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 174% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨265,895 (₩4,151,222) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)