Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨101,310 (9,760元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)