Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02070 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,613 (609,381 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)