Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,166 (CH$224,763) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)