Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,295 (CH$539,005) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)