Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,417 (CH$1,789,945) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)