Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10179 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,482 (CH$1,232,773) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)