Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10283 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 95% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,473 (CH$588,091) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)