Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.279 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,173 (Php51,753) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)