Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,339 (Php10,516) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (40 minutes ago)