Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,409 (Php93,882) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)