Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,123 (Php81,431) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)