Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,827 (Php50,892) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (39 minutes ago)