Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.515 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨76,621 (5,669TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)