Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.367 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,892 (Q16,536) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)