Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,342 (1,092,060 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)