Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02059 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,076 (3,840,543 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)