Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02039 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,165 (1,332,418 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)