Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01990 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,830 (5,468,565 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)