Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,406 (4,290TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)