Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,780 (元1,494) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)