Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05827 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,479 (₩282,814) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)