Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06078 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,158 (₩1,104,859) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)