Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.348 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,418 (1,262TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)