Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06435 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,841 (₩1,769,230) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)