Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨15,140 (﷼ 7,505,038) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)