Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨25,900 (﷼ 13,216,949) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)