Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Agra, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨12,309 (﷼ 5,805,810) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)