Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.556 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,631 (Dinar 1,857) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)