Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.487 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,697 (Dinar 350) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)