Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.024 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,280 (RM7,065) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)