Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,106 (€507) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (26 minutes ago)