Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.207 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,105 (€961) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)