Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,932 (€371) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)