Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19404 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,986 (602,887 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)