Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨60,808 (313,805 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)