Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19751 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,700 (185,815 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (34 minutes ago)