Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,806 (114,662 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)