Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20291 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,281 (95,020 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)