Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20299 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,472 (529,451 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)