Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,075 (€1,261) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)