Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,212 (50,424 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)