Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.746 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨17,332 (E£ 4,627) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (28 minutes ago)