Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14071 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨76,468 (543,447 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)