Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13978 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 30% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨68,954 (493,319 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)