Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.052 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨262,741 ($3,597) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)