Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,487 (€1,214) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)