Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,344 (€345) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)