Cost of living comparison between Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.768 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,195 (﷼ 911) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)