Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.284 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,796 (﷼ 3,544) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)