Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06077 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨87,090 (1,433,177 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)