Cost of living comparison between Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05896 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,255 (224,815 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)