Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.833 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨41,908 (E£ 10,933) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)