Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨16,953 (E£ 4,731) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)