Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨40,586 (E£ 10,947) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)