Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨27,441 (E£ 7,591) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)