Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.069 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨74,733 (E£ 18,365) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)