Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨77,173 (E£ 19,145) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)