Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.240 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,980 (475 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)