Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.113 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,390 (1,484 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)