Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.210 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,445 (1,411 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)