Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.697 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,266 (6,525 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)