Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.667 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨60,965 (16,624 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (40 minutes ago)