Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.781 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 13% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨50,205 (13,278 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)