Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.635 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,196 (3,238 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)