Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.637 INR / SDG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,430 (1,357 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (41 minutes ago)