Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,352 (367,066 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)