Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.720 INR / AED
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,567 (Dirham 7,295) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)