Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,275 in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)