Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,029 (174,271 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)