Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,279 (﷼ 7,730,219) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)