Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨60,549 (3,418TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)