Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.005 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 112% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,379 (56,520 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)