Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.521 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨81,947 (53,871 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)