Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,313 (Mex$ 20,595) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)