Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.530 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,625 (Mex$ 27,655) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)