Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,666 (Mex$ 5,428) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)