Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21416 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,164 (126,843 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)