Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20025 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,685 (243,129 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)