Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17564 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,511 (236,344 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)