Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20435 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,661 (125,570 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (31 minutes ago)