Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 153% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,485 (1,345,950 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)