Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05440 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 120% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,840 (2,423,726 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)