Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,519 (775,009 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)