Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 132% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,590 (1,374,883 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)