Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.582 INR / AED
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 143% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,044 (Dirham 2,047) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)