Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10762 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,689 (210,816 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)