Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,482 (﷼ 36,087,107) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)