Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Agra, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,223 (﷼ 10,088,930) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)