Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,396 (﷼ 8,250,472) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)